Don’t Limit God (This may help someone)




Sometime in school I was praying before a service and I started hearing things that God was going to do in the service i.e healings that were going to take place.
One of the things I heard in my spirit was that God would heal someone of arthritis. In the service I said the other ones I heard but I didn’t say the arthritis one because I felt young people don’t have arthritis.
That same week I was driving back from class in a friend’s car and I saw a bandage on his hand. When I asked him what was wrong with his hand he said he had arthritis. I nearly fainted.

Sometime later we were having a program tagged Jabulani or so. During the ministrations I was hearing things that God was doing and I was saying them. I heard that someone had a boil on the leg and the boil was going down. I didn’t say that one. I didn’t want it to look like I was trying to sound like Pastor Chris or one other healing evangelist. I only said the ones that I felt were much easier for God to do.
This program was a Friday evening, On the following Sunday evening we were having prayer meeting and we had room for testimonies. A lady came out and said during the program on Friday a the prayers were going on she had a boil on her leg and immediately the boil went down.
I nearly slapped myself.

From that time on I decided I won’t limit God to my understanding anymore. I would just say what He stirs up in my heart when He does.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Greatest Revolution Nigeria Needs in 2024

How Message Quotes Are Compiled And Designed At The Historic Miracle Centre

11 Phenomenal Leaders/ Mentors I have worked directly with/ under (Part A)