Happy Happy Birthday to 5 Special People


I found out that there are 5 people I know who are celebrating today so I decided to do a combined shout out to all of them while saying something special about each of them.
I'll start with Pst Poju Oyemade. I don't need to say anything because you know it all (smiles). A great teacher of God's Word and Senior Pastor of The Covenant Nation who has blessed and influenced my life a lot. I have visited his ministry website insightsforliving.com and I have downloaded and also bought a couple of his messages.
Mazi Bugie Okhuemoi is just an excellent man. I met him in an event where we were both speakers and I was blown away by the wonderful way he spoke and what he spoke about. It was something about many positive opportunities that young people can take advantage of using the internet. It was very inspiring, amazing and eye opening.
Rev Ivie Osagiede is a pastor and mother indeed. Her smile is contagious and her heart is so warm and welcoming. She is the pastor in charge of the Edo-Speaking service at CGMI The Historic Centre and she is so passionate and a great blessing in so many ways.
Yes, now to the twins. I honestly only know one of them very well that is Pst. Dennis Ikeke as I have only met his brother Daniel Ikeke about 2 or 3 times. I had known Dennis from a distance but I met him officially in 2009 when I was privileged to be appointed National Executive Officer of CFi. What struck me about him was that he kept coming to visit me in the office just to talk about one thing - new schools that were opening in Edo state and how we could go and open chapters of CFi there. Wow! And really with his help a chapter was opened in College of Agric Iguoraikhi. Pst Dennis is just such a great blessing.
I will like to say a very big HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to everyone of them celebrating today and I pray for a very joyful, fruitful and fulfilling year ahead of them.


Written by Ifoghale Efeturi
iefeturi@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Greatest Revolution Nigeria Needs in 2024

How Message Quotes Are Compiled And Designed At The Historic Miracle Centre

11 Phenomenal Leaders/ Mentors I have worked directly with/ under (Part A)