Happy Wedding Anniversary To A Wonderful Couple



Sometime around the end of 2011 or so, I was preparing for my wedding which was to hold in April 2012 and I was a bit worried about finances and many other things and while praying one day, I was led to go and visit Rev Craig Omorotionmwan in Benin. I was pastoring in Sapele at the time. He was a full time pastor like me and he had just married about a year ago or so. Yes, I think I was one of his grooms men even!
So I met him and he welcomed me so well and he gave me so many encouraging word and testimonies that really blessed me and blew my mind. The summary of what he told me was simply "put your trust in God". I left his house with so much joy and confidence and really God showed up for me in my wedding. For example in March which was a month to my wedding, my monthly income miraculously doubled.
Well, today (7th May, 2020) is his 9th wedding anniversary! I could write another full epistle on his lovely wife Rev Bunmi Banire Omorotionmwan. She is just an awesome blessing. We did ministry together in secondary school! I mean like 1997-1999 (Greater Tomorrow Secondary School, Benin City). She was a great inspiration, support and blessing to me and the entire fellowship.
I love and appreciate them so much.
I have to go now but not without saying Happy Happy Anniversary to you both! Thank you for being such a great blessing to me and millions of others. May God continue to bless & lift you higher and higher in Him.




Ifoghale Efeturi,
iefeturi@gmail.com 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Greatest Revolution Nigeria Needs in 2024

How Message Quotes Are Compiled And Designed At The Historic Miracle Centre

11 Phenomenal Leaders/ Mentors I have worked directly with/ under (Part A)