Cheers to a Genius



When we were growing up, my Dad used to do something strange but wonderful.
He would buy gospel worship audio and video tapes and before he gives it to us, he would dub or record one or two copies of them and give one or the original to us. He did this so that in case one gets bad, we still had others to fall back on. Wow!
These gospel musicals had a lot of impact on us. My immediate elder brother for example became so inspired and attached to a pianist he usually saw on integrity music videos. The pianists name is Tom Brooks. My brother picked up the tapes and began to rehearse with them. Today, my brother does not only play like Tom Brooks, I think he also looks like Tom Brooks a lil bit (smiles).
His birthday was yesterday and I couldn't give him a public shout out due to some work pressures but I decided today to still give him the public shout out and also do this post I have been longing to do about him.
He has a few of his recent soundtracks on his YouTube page. Try and listen to them and I bet you, you will be blown away or rather, you will be calm and comforted by them and whatever may have been troubling your mind will be blown away.
So I would like to say a big Happy Happy Belated Birthday to my dear brother Mr. Oreva Efeturi!!! You are a great blessing and inspiration to me men! Yes I remember the days he used to play the keyboard for us when I pastored a church in Sapele. I remember when he used to program wonderful praise and worship beats for us with his keyboard since we didn't have a drum set.
You can reach out to him to greet him for his birthday and also strike a deal with him to get a wonderful soundtrack or do some other business together.



Written by Ifoghale Efeturi,
iefeturi@gmail.com 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Greatest Revolution Nigeria Needs in 2024

How Message Quotes Are Compiled And Designed At The Historic Miracle Centre

11 Phenomenal Leaders/ Mentors I have worked directly with/ under (Part A)