HUNGER AT EDO STATE IDP CAMP


I heard the above headline on the news this morning (Sun.31st May, 2020).
Having visited and related with the head of the IDP Camp before, I put a call across to him and I spoke with him about the issue. He confirmed it and he also told me that presently the total number of people on the camp is slightly above 4000 (Four Thousand)!
If you will like to make any contribution towards the support of the camp please feel free to call:

Pst Solomon Folorunsho
08033441246

Or send your support to:

Home for The Needy Foundation
1016337322
Zenith Bank

or

Home for The Needy Foundation
0490349240
GT Bank

Thank you and God Bless you greatly'


Post by Ifoghale Efeturi,
iefeturi@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Greatest Revolution Nigeria Needs in 2024

How Message Quotes Are Compiled And Designed At The Historic Miracle Centre

11 Phenomenal Leaders/ Mentors I have worked directly with/ under (Part A)