A Great Chat with a Great Man

 

His name is Mr. Uwaifo. I have known this man for about 18 years now and He is one of those God used to inspire and motivate me to take my walk with Him to another level as I was wrapping up my secondary school education. I'll leave that gist for another time. For now I want to just share some things with you that this great man said to me and some of my colleagues when we bumped into each other in the office some time ago. I usually jot better after a message, so after our discussion these are the things I put down from what he said:

"The type of fire a metal goes through determines its resistance and the resistance of a metal determines its quality and value. 

Resistance means the type of pressure a substance can withstand. 

Some people have reached that point where as far as they are ok with God, every other thing is ok. They don't worry about anything else, no matter what they face. We all need to get to that level. 

We all need to think back and remember the things God saw us through.
God is still faithful. 

I remember how someone I had not seen for so many years called me and gave me N500k just before my wedding. 

When David said he ran through a troupe it wasn't just a grammatical expression it was a reality. He had to run and kill his way through an advancing army (like the picture above. Can you imagine running through this army?). 
When he said he leaped over a wall do you know what He really meant? Do you know how city walls were in those days? Do you remember how the wall of Jericho was? 

Caleb and Joshua actually saw giants in the promised land and they actually looked like grasshoppers before them. Imagine entering a city where every body in that city is as huge as Goliath. 
Yet they were ready to go in and take that land because God had said so. 

God will not use you as an experiment of failure. Archbishop Benson Idahosa. 

God has never failed before and He will not decide that now He wants to know how to fail so He will use you to try and know what it means to fail".

Now A Powerful Closing Thought: 
As he was leaving he said something else that was very striking. He said: 
"I remember the days when we used to challenge ourselves with sharing of the scriptures back then in Agape Force. Nowadays I wonder if young people still challenge themselves with sharing the scriptures like this".

Wow! 

Thank you so much for reading.
I believe you were inspired by it.
Please feel free to share this post with others.
God Bless you greatly

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Greatest Revolution Nigeria Needs in 2024

How Message Quotes Are Compiled And Designed At The Historic Miracle Centre

11 Phenomenal Leaders/ Mentors I have worked directly with/ under (Part A)