How Are You Engaging Life?


 

Too many people settle for less in life, feeling powerless or viewing fulfillment as unattainable. But I've learned from experience that engaging life effectively can lead to greater fulfilment, better decision-making, personal growth, improved well-being, stronger connections, and positive contributions to others' lives.

 

👉🏽 My Journey to Better Engagement

I once struggled with maintaining friendships, constantly losing connections despite my efforts. Determined to change this, I examined my approach and made significant adjustments:

• Self-discovery: I defined my values and true identity.

• Selective relationships: I chose friends based on shared principles and purpose.

• Boundary setting: I learned to differentiate between colleagues, acquaintances, and friends.

• Emotional resilience: I'm developing strategies to prevent others' attitudes from negatively affecting me.

 

👉🏽 The Impact of Social Relationships

Research shows that strong social connections can significantly impact our well-being. "People with stronger social relationships have a 50% increased likelihood of survival compared to those with weaker social ties" (Holt-Lunstad et al., 2010).

 

👉🏽 Engaging Life Better

In my recent book, 'My Top 30 Life Engagement Rules', I share 16 key principles for better life engagement, especially in social interactions.

These rules have transformed my approach to relationships, helping me:

• Apply more grace and tactfulness in my interactions

• Reduce the likelihood of being hurt or hurting others

• Minimize the risk of experiencing depression. 


I believe these principles can help you, too. If you're interested in learning more, you can find my book here: https://selar.co/77444x

 

I'd love to hear your thoughts on engaging life better. What strategies have worked for you? How do you navigate challenging social situations?

 

Osamuyi Imagbenikaro

@lady_uyi

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Greatest Revolution Nigeria Needs in 2024

How Message Quotes Are Compiled And Designed At The Historic Miracle Centre

11 Phenomenal Leaders/ Mentors I have worked directly with/ under (Part A)