How I stumbled on a simple way to cut videos

 





Some time in January 2023, I was watching a video on my laptop with VLC Media player. It was a message by Pst Ayo Ajani. Then I right clicked on the video and saw these icons that I have always seen before and ignored. As you can see on the displayed picture, there is an option for record and stop.

I don't know why I decided to just try it out that day, and boom! I cut a video and had a made short clip for the very first time!πŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸŽ‰

I kept on trying it and discovered how to time it properly. Since that time I have also learnt from YouTube how to use another free software on my laptop to cut longer and better videos. I recently had the privilege to assist a friend cut some videos for a post she wanted to do in a Whatsapp group for Kingdom Business professionals. I actually used this VLC method for itπŸ˜€

So here's why I'm doing this post:
There are certain things you may have been seeing and ignoring because you're not sure how it works or if you can do it. But they are good things in line with your goals, targets and desires. When you decide to try it out you may be surprised at what the outcome may be🀷

There's a chapter in one of my unpublished books titled D.A.R.E (Dive Attempt Risk Experiment). There are many things you may not be experiencing or doing now just because you are unwilling to dive, attempt, risk or experiment on them. From time to time you should be willing to DARE new things. That's how you will grow.

This also reminds me of Moses' experience while taking care of sheep in the desert. He saw something that caught his attention - a bush on fire but not burning out. When he turned aside to see the sight he heard God's voice calling out to him and he was commissioned and set on fire for a divine assignment, (Ex.3:3-4).

I wish you a very wonderful day and a great week ahead πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

#mondaymotivation

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Greatest Revolution Nigeria Needs in 2024

How Message Quotes Are Compiled And Designed At The Historic Miracle Centre

11 Phenomenal Leaders/ Mentors I have worked directly with/ under (Part A)