I joyfully welcome you to Session 2 of our VISION 2026 BLUEPRINT Coaching Session. I believe you have completed your REVIEW. If you have not, what are you waiting for? I believe you want to be more deliberate with your life, so please go over my notes of the last session here: Vision 2026 BLUEPRINT - Session 1 Do your best to review last year before carrying out the exercises of this session. Socrates said, “An unexamined life is not worth living.” Here’s a bonus tip for your REVIEW: As you review, please note things and people you are truly thankful for as regards 2025. Thank God deeply for the things and people, and show your appreciation to those people this season. Today’s session is a bumper one, as we’ll be combining RECEIVING (direction for the coming year) and RESTRATEGIZING for a better 2026. Hmmmmm! Okay, if you’re ready, then let’s goooo! RECEIVING DIRECTION FOR THE COMING YEAR It is...
Comments
Post a Comment