My Greatest Birthday Surprise (Late Post)


On my birthday (30th August) this year (2018) I received a lot of love, calls and gifts but there is one call that really amazed me. This was how it went:



Me: Hello


Caller: Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday to you!

Happy Birthday to you darling!


Me: Thank you so much! Sorry, please I don’t know who is speaking.


Caller: This is Archbishop Margaret Benson Idahosa.


Me: Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

Mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!

I am almost on the floor right now!



 

.........She then prayed a very special prayer for me and told me some other wonderful things. I was just blown away.


I must say that I was so touched with her great humility and love.


Someone special who was with her while she made the call actually captured a video of it for me....I'm sure some people can guess who this special person is.


I will forever remember my birthday in 2018 because of this experience!
 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Greatest Revolution Nigeria Needs in 2024

How Message Quotes Are Compiled And Designed At The Historic Miracle Centre

11 Phenomenal Leaders/ Mentors I have worked directly with/ under (Part A)